The Peralta Community College District has partnered with BankMobile (Formerly HigherOne, Inc.), a financial services company, to implement a new method of Financial Aid disbursement to the campuses.
Once you receive your Bank Mobile Personal Code follow these three steps:
- Visit the website – www.refundselection.com
- Set up – Enter your personal code to get started.
- Choose the refund option that is best for you. (BankMobile Vibe Account or Direct Deposit)
Students will have 2 choices to receive their disbursement:
- BankMobile Vibe account– Same-day deposits to students’ BankMobile account (Debit Card). If you choose this option, BankMobile will send you a Debit Card within 5-7 business days.
- Direct deposits to another bank account (i.e. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Credit Union, etc…) If you choose this option, refunds available in additional 2-3 business days.