Who We Are
Financial Aid In-Person Services Closed Due to COVID-19. College of Alameda Financial Aid department is temporarily closed for in-person service due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We may resume full operation in June 2021. Please follow the instructions below for assistance.
Questions about your financial aid status – Send questions about your financial aid status to email@example.com with the following information: a) Full name, b) PCCD student ID number or day and month of birth, c) Phone number, mailing address, last year or term attended, or name a term of one COA course completed.
- For instructions on how to submit a document to Financial Aid click here
- Virtual Financial Aid Workshop (see below)
- One-On-One FAFSA & Dream Act Application Assistance (see below)
Our office provides information about the kinds of aid available, how to apply for aid, aid you are eligible for, how and when you will receive your aid, and the terms of your aid financial. We also help you understand how to eligible for aid and the limits on how long you may receive aid.
Due to COVID-19, our campus will be closed until May 2021. Financial Aid Department staff will be working remotely. Please feel free to email us.
Note: Hours are subject to change.
College of Alameda Dental Assisting Program
• College of Alameda offers a Dental Assisting Program that may require students to take the California License Exam.
• College of Alameda examination passage rates