- e-Counseling services for College of Alameda students only.
- The e-counselor retains the right to determine whether your concerns, issues and/or questions can be adequately addressed online; the e-counselor may refer you as needed.
- You must review the Counseling FAQs and the Confidentiality Agreement first before submitting a question via e-Counseling.
- Once you’ve reviewed the FAQs and Confidentiality Agreement, you can submit your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript evaluation and personal counseling are currently not available via e-counseling. Please call the Counseling Department for assistance with these issues (510) 748-2209.
- Please call (510) 748-2391 for questions regarding Financial Aid.