What Is The College of Alameda Promise Scholarship Program?
The College of Alameda (COA) Promise is a pathway for Alameda high school graduates to access a quality college education. Eligible students will receive a year of college without fees. The COA Promise provides students with intensive academic support and college transfer assistance as well as book stipend and a laptop. Interested in the College of Alameda Promise Scholarship?
The College of Alameda Promise aims to:
- Increase the percentage of high school graduates entering college in the city of Alameda
- Strengthen students’ access to career pathways and preparation to join the workforce in Alameda and surrounding areas
- Deepen the connection between College of Alameda and its home community
Interested applicants must:
- Complete application here
- Follow the new students Steps to Success
- Enroll in 12 units per semester (fall and spring) at COA
- Graduate from Alameda, ASTI, Encinal, and Island high school in 2018-2019
- Submit a FAFSA or Cal Dream Act application and include COA (006720)
- Register for Summer Bridge course Counseling 201: Orientation to College in summer 2019