Financial Aid In-Person Services Closed Due to COVID-19
College of Alameda Financial Aid department is temporarily closed for in-person service due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We may resume full operation on Monday, April 6th. Please follow the instructions below for assistance.
Questions about your financial aid status
- Send questions about your financial aid status to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
a) Full name
b) PCCD student ID number or day and month of birth
c) Phone number, mailing address, last year or term attended, or name a term of one COA course completed
To submit a document to Financial Aid
If you are submitting documents, please send a high-quality scanned document or photo. To scan, you can download Microsoft Office Lens on Google Play or the Apple App Store —or simply take a photo with your phone. Make sure you submit your documents in a safe and secure manner.
- Email email@example.com to request your documented be submitted online via Dropbox
- Dropbox link will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days
- Password protect your documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important: Send the password in a separate email to email@example.com
(Note: For password protection instructions click here)
- Call 510-748-2391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if Option 1 or Option 2 doesn’t work for you