Budget Advisory Committee at College of Alameda meets every second Wednesday of each month for the academic year 2019-2020 from 12-1:30 pm in Room A 149.
- Review and make recommendations on budgetary policies, processes, and timelines at COA and the District, provide feedback and communicate these policies, processes and timelines to the entire college community.
- Receive and review budget proposals from departments and/or program areas (APUs/Program Reviews); review the administrative recommendations and prioritization for funding such proposals
- Review priorities developed by administration with regard to the overall College Budget; Instructional Supplies, Discretionary Funds, Facilities Revenues and other cash receipts, and communicate such priorities to the college community. Provide recommendations for the funding priorities for overall college budget;
- Review Categorical Funding Budgets (i.e., DSPS, EOPS/CARE, CalWORKs) and the integrated planning budget for Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Program.
- Sponsor budget orientation and purchasing procedure workshops for the college of Alameda community to increase the budgetary competency and awareness about the budget and the budget allocation process.* (Committee charge revised in March 2019 pending College Council Approval)
Every second Wednesday of each month for the academic year 2019-2020 from 12-1:00 pm in Room A 149
Fall 2019 meeting dates
September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11, 2019
Chungwai Chum – Interim Business Director, Co -chair
Dr. Diana Bajrami – Faculty Representative, Co -chair
Anna O’Neal – Classified Representative, Co -Chair
Dr. Don Miller – Vice President of Instruction
Dr. Tina Vasconcellos – Vice President of Student Services
Kwanna Rollins – Classified Representative
Jane McKenna –Faculty Representative
John Taylor – Faculty Representative
Pauline Roxas – Student Representative
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Approved Minutes|
|May 2019||Agenda 05.15.2019||Minutes 05-15-2019|
|March 2019||Agenda March.2019||Minutes 03-13-2019|
|November 2018||Agenda Nov. 2018||Minutes 11-14-2018|
|October 2018||Agenda Oct.2018||Minutes 10-10-2018|
|Agenda Sep. 2018||Minutes September|