Budget Committee at College of Alameda meets every second Wednesday of each month for the academic year 2018-2019 from 12-1:30 pm in Room A 149
- Review budgetary policies, processes, and timelines at COA and the District, provide feedback and communicate these policies, processes and timelines to the entire college community.
- Receive and review budget proposals from departments and/or program areas (APUs/Program Reviews); review the administrative recommendations and prioritization for funding such proposals
- Review priorities developed by administration with regard to the overall College Budget; Instructional Supplies, Discretionary Funds, Facilities Revenues and other cash receipts, and communicate such priorities to the college community. Provide recommendations for the funding priorities for overall college budget;
- Review Categorical Funding Budgets (i.e., DSPS, EOPS/CARE, CalWORKs) and the integrated planning budget for Basic Skills Initiative (BSI), Student Equity (SE), Student Success and Support Program (SSSP).
- Sponsor budget orientation and purchasing procedure workshops for the college of Alameda community to increase the budgetary competency and awareness about the budget and the budget allocation process.
Every second Wednesday of each month for the academic year 2018-2019 from 12-1:30 pm in Room A 149
Marybeth Benvenutti – Business Director, Co -chair
Dr. Diana Bajrami – Faculty Representative, Co -chair
Anna O’Neal – Classified Representative, Co -Chair
Dr. Don Miller – Vice President of Instruction
Dr. Tina Vasconcellos – Vice President of Student Services
Kwanna Rollins – Classified Representative
Minerva Perez – Classified Representative
Jane McKenna –Faculty Representative
John Talor – Faculty Representative
Charlene Roxas – Student Representative