We are the campus student government association:
- Representing student concerns to administration
- Planning campus activities for your enjoyment
We are always looking for self-motivated, responsible students. To join our board. Serve on a campus committee. Or volunteer for an event.
Stop by our office on the 2nd floor of the Student Center–F-212. And say hello.
The Associated Students of College of Alameda (ASCOA) Senate exist to be a voice for students while providing activities and services that improve the student experience.
Every Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in F-216. Meetings are open to the public.
- 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled in 5 semester units at College of Alameda
- Good standing with College and/or PCCD
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences representing College of Alameda students
- Gain experience and build your resume
- Scholarship opportunities
The ASCOA is not accepting applications