What are the goals of the College of Alameda Promise Scholarship?
The College of Alameda Promise aims to:
- Increase the percentage of high school graduates entering college in the city of Alameda
- Strengthen students’ access to career pathways and preparation to join the workforce in Alameda and surrounding areas
- Deepen the connection between College of Alameda and its home community
How am I Eligible?
Interested applicants must:
- Follow the new students Steps to Success
- First-time college student
- Enroll in 12 units per semester (fall and spring) at COA
- Graduate of Alameda, ASTI, Encinal or Island high school
- Submit a FAFSA or Cal Dream Act application and include COA (006720)
- Register and complete our Summer Bridge course Counseling 201: Orientation to College at COA in summer 2019 (click here for more information)
Questions about College of Alameda Promise?
Contact us at: COAPromise@peralta.edu