Spring 2021 Elections
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASCOA
- Represent students in participatory governance.
- Plan campus life events that improve the student experience.
- Grow your network and develop professional relationships.
- Leadership development and public speaking skills.
- Travel to state and national conferences to represent students.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Opportunities to build leadership skills.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) semester units at College of Alameda
- Be in good standing with the College and District. Students on academic, progress and/or disciplinary probation CANNOT serve on the ASCOA.
Student Government Applications will be available starting: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
Application Package deadline: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at 5pm to the Office of Student Activities & Campus Life
Students will be able to vote online on: Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at 8 am until Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- ASCOA Election Committee
- Application – Applications are now closed
- Spring 2021 Elections Timeline
- ASCOA Constitution
- ASCOA Bylaws
- AP 5410 – Associated Students Election
- BP 2015 – Student Trustee
- Protest Form
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life
Natalie Rodriguez, Director of Student Activities and Campus Life