International Students

If you are an international student who would like to study abroad at College of Alameda, please visit the Peralta Colleges website. There, you’ll find all the information you’ll need, including how to apply.

If you are interested in taking online classes at College of Alameda from your home country, Amy/ Drew please advise. I found this on the CoA site earlier but now I can’t locate it again.