Admissions and Records In-Person Services Closed Due to COVID-19
- College of Alameda Admissions and Records department is temporarily closed for in-person service due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We may resume full operation on Monday, April 6th.
- For help with Residency, contact Marcean Bryant Mbryant@peralta.edu
- For help with Degree Petitions, contact Connie Wu for Degree petitions email@example.com
- For help with Verifications, contact Munira Ahmed firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reset your password for the student Passport Portal, contact email@example.com
Include the following information in your email:
a) Full name
b) PCCD student ID number or day and month of birth
c) Phone number, mailing address, last year or term attended, or name a term of one COA course completed
To submit a document to Admissions and Records
If you are submitting documents, please send a high-quality scanned document or photo. To scan, you can download Microsoft Office Lens on Google Play or the Apple App Store —or simply take a photo with your phone. Make sure you submit your documents in a safe and secure manner.
- Email an Admissions and Records staff to request your documented be submitted online via Dropbox
- A staff member will email you a Dropbox link within 1-2 business days
- Email your password protected document
- Important: Send the password in a separate email.
(Note: For password protection instructions click here)
- Call 510-748-2228 or email a staff member if Option 1 or Option 2 doesn’t work for you