Student Government (ASCOA)
The Associated Students of College of Alameda (ASCOA) have formed a student government designed to provide a mechanism to assist and improve the campus environment.
Our goals for the school year of 2016-2017:
- Raise Campus Spirit and Build a Stronger Community
- Increase Activities Around Campus
- Improve Campus Infrastructure
- Retention and Persistence
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASCOA:
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and build professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent College of Alameda.
- Great way to gain experience and build your resume.
- Scholarship opportunities.
To apply, go to tinyurl.com/ascoaapply2016
For any additional information or questions, please contact the Office of Student Activities and Campus Life.
F – Building, Room F-217 (510) 748-2327