Student Government (ASCOA)
The Associated Students of College of Alameda (ASCOA) have formed a student government designed to assist and improve campus environment.
Goals for the 2016-2017 school year of :
- Raise Campus Spirit and Build a Stronger Community
- Increase Activities Around Campus
- Improve Campus Infrastructure
- Retention and Persistence
BENEFITS OF JOINING ASCOA:
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent College of Alameda.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
- Scholarship opportunities.
To apply, go to http://tinyurl.com/ascoaapply2017 (Spring 2017) ~Rolling deadline as long there are senate vacancies~
Election & Voting (2017-2018 Academic Year)
If elected, you will serve your campus during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Thursday, March 9th,2017 @5pm (ALL documents must be turned in)
*please see candidate timeline for IMPORTANT deadlines and meetings all candidates must be aware of.
Important documents for candidates: (select hyperlinks below)
3. Petition (must also be turned into the Student Activities Office at the Student Center in F217)
4. Resumes must be submitted via e-mail to the Campus Life Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Constitution – this is a great place to find out more about what is expected of each position
Voting will take place online will be April 3rd – 19th, 2017. – more information to come soon
There will also be 2 days to vote on campus – Please look out for updates on the dates and location
For additional information or questions, please contact the Office of Student Activities and Campus Life.
F – Building, Room F-217 (510) 748-2327