Office of Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
Welcome to the Office of Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (RPIE) at College of Alameda. Led by Dr. Karen Engel and reporting to the president, our work is driven by the Mission-Vision-Values of the College and is dedicated to supporting the institution’s Education Master Plan and strategic priorities as outlined in the College’s annual Strategic Plan. We provide planning, research and assessment services to help better understand and serve our community and our students and support the planning and decision-making process at College of Alameda that focuses on student success. All research conducted and used for dialogue, reflection, planning and decision-making comes from data that are accurate, tested for validity and significance, current and complete, and derived from reliable sources. We work in collaboration with the College’s Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness Committee (PRIEC).
Research Reports & Data
- College of Alameda Fact Book 2016
- College of Alameda Scorecard Report 2017
- College of Alameda Transfer Data 2003-2013
- Institutional Set Standards
- Gainful Employment Data
Program Planning & Assessment
- Program Review & Annual Program Update (APU) Processes
- Institutional Learning Outcome Rubric
- Student Learning Outcomes & Assessment
- Assessment Resources
- Program Review Data
- Mission – Vision – Value
- College of Alameda Educational Master Plan 2016-2021
- College of Alameda Strategic Plan 2017-18
- College of Alameda Integrated Budget & Planning Framework and Timeline
- Peralta District Integrated Budget & Planning Calendar 2016-17
- Institutional Planning and Budget handbook 2015-16
- College of Alameda Enrollment Management Plan 2016-17
- College of Alameda Student Equity Plan 2015-16
- College of Alameda Student Support & Success Program (SSSP) Plan 2015-16
Participatory Governance & Decision MakingCollege of Alameda Institutional Planning 2016
INSERT FILLABLE FORM
Service Area Outcomes
- Faculty, staff, students, and administrators will be able to participate in a transparent institutional planning process focusing on student success.
- Faculty, staff, students, and administrators will be able to access research conducted by the PRIE focusing on student outcomes and their impact of institutional goals and strategies.
- In support of institutional effectiveness, faculty and staff will receive guidance and support in the development and implementation of assessment strategies dedicated to better understand the impact of current practice.