Learning Resources & Tutoring Center (LRC)
Check out the Learning Resources & Tutoring Center on the second floor of the Library:
- Drop-in for academic help in the Math Lab, Writing Center/Language Lab for classes across the curriculum. Also, we offer Workshops in English and Mathematics as well as Study groups for ESL classes.
- Open entry, open exit lab classes in English, ESL, and Math that go at your own pace.
- We offer 15 minutes one on one tutoring.
- All students must be enrolled in LRNE 501 in order to use the LRC services.
- New one-stop log-in station
- The open lab provides students access to internet and word processing for college related use only.
- Printing access is provided at a cost of 10 cents per page. If you have any questions regarding our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (510) 748-2307.
Writing Center/Language Lab, Open Lab & Math Lab:
- Location: 2nd Floor of the Library – L202D, L202E and L207
- Writing Center/Language Lab & Math Lab Hours: Monday -Thursday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm