Mental Health Counseling Center
College of Alameda offers on site mental health counseling at no additional cost to students. Services are paid for by the student health fee. All mental health services are run or supervised by Evan Schloss, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor.
Therapy is a safe, confidential, and collaborative experience to help you work through challenges. Common concerns include:
|Hours: Monday-Thursday 9-5||Location: F-116 and F-105
|Email: email@example.com||Phone Number: 510-748-2320|
- Community Mental Health Resource list
- Berkeley Public Library Mental Health Resource List
- Psychology Tools: Information on mental disorders and useful tools to help in coping with them.
- Best Colleges Suicide Prevention Information
- Homeless Resource List
- CDC Mental Health Page
- Kognito Online Training Programs: Learn how to support those who are struggling with mental health problems, LGBTQ communities, and veterans.
The Mission of College of Alameda is to serve the educational needs of its diverse
community by providing comprehensive and flexible programs and resources that
empower students to achieve their goals.