Welcome to the College of Alameda Financial Aid page!
- Here are the steps to apply for financial aid.
- You can now fill out your 2017-2018 FAFSA application. Go to fafsa.gov to apply! College of Alameda’s Federal School Code for financial aid is 006720.
What is Financial Aid? Financial Aid TV can answer all your questions!
Visit the Online Financial Aid Workshop Center for more information, including General Questions, the FAFSA, Federal & State Programs, Specific Questions & Loan Programs.
Fill out your 2017-2018 FAFSA now!
Usted puede ver a Financial Aid TV en Español aqui.
Financial Aid Office
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Hours are subject to change
If you need help filling out your FAFSA application or Dream Act application, please attend one of our workshops! College of Alameda offers free FAFSA workshops for all students!
Located: Building A– Room A232
|Click the image above to view the workshop schedule.
There are now three major financial aid disbursements per semester.
- One disbursement (25% Pell) will occur four days before school starts
- The second disbursement (25% Pell) will be by the end of the first week of school
- The third disbursement (50% Pell) will be in the middle of the semester for all students eligible for payments by those dates.
All financial aid disbursements are sent to your BankMobile debit card. If you have not received your BankMobile card, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
College of Alameda Dental Assisting Program