Academic Progress Reports
The EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Spring 2015 Progress Reports will be available Monday, March 2nd.
What is an EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs academic progress report?
- The EOPS Progress Report Spring 2015 is a form you bring to your instructors to complete so you may find out how you are doing in your classes so far.
- The progress report lets you see if you are on track in the class, or if you need additional help and attention to finish the course successfully.
- You must hand in the completed form to the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office by Friday, March 20th.
Where do I get a progress report?
- You may pick up the progress report form at the EOPS office or you may download it during the Academic progress report period.
What if I haven’t had any tests or quizzes yet?
- If your instructor indicated that they cannot provide a letter grade evaluation of your progress, ask them to provide a letter grade assessment based on your attendance and class participation.
What about online classes?
- Email your instructor and ask them to email you the grade you are receiving in the class so far. Then print the email and attach it to the progress report
- If the course has a webpage where you can look up your grade in the course so far, you may also print a copy of that page and attach it to the progress report.
What if I’m not doing well in my classes?
- If one of your instructors indicates you are not earning a passing grade so far, you must see your counselor as soon as possible.
- Your counselor will provide resources and help you strategize on how to improve your performance in the course.
What if I do not hand in a progress report?
- Handing in an academic progress report is one of the responsibilities that you agreed to when you joined EOPS and signed the Mutual Responsibility Contract.
- Failure to return a completed academic progress report may render you ineligible for Fall 2015 book voucher.
For more information, visit or contact the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs office:
EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs is located in room A101. Call (510) 748-2258 for further information.
The Mission of College of Alameda is to serve the educational needs of its diverse community by providing comprehensive and flexible programs and resources that empower students to achieve their goals.