CalWORKs Intake/Orientation

Spring 2015 CalWORKs Intake/Orientation
January 5-15 2015 8:30am-3:00pm

Drop Ins Only (and first come, first served)

No appointments needed for CalWORKs Intake/Orientation.  Come by and put your name and ID on the Drop-In list at the EOPS front desk.


To complete Intake/Orientation, bring:

1. Your Spring 2015 class schedule

2. Proof of Cash Aid/CalWORKs benefits that is dated in January 2015. Any documention labeled before January 2015 will not be accepted

Other things to note:

1. Intake/Orientation MUST happen every semester that a student is receiving CalWORKs

2. Books and supplies are paid for through Social Services, not EOPS/Care/CalWORKs.  However, you MUST meet with COA CalWORKs to get authorization to buy your books and supplies at Intake/Orientation

Our Mission

The Mission of College of Alameda is to serve the educational needs of its diverse

community by providing comprehensive and flexible programs and resources that

empower students to achieve their goals.