How do I get started?
- Apply for admission at www.cccapply.org
- Submit “California Nonresident Tuition Exemption” form to Admissions & Records A109. If you qualify, your enrollment fees change drop from $177 per unit to $46 per unit! Tip: If you are not a student with a valid visa, you will mark the second checkbox that reads “I am NOT a nonimmigrant alien (including, but not limited to, a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an alien without lawful immigration status).” Include proof such as a transcript that you graduated and attended a CA high school for at least 3 years.
- Submit the BOG Fee Waiver to Financial Aid in the Welcome Center. If your income qualifies, your enrollment fee will be waived.
- To qualify for maximum financial aid, as soon as you are able to submit a California Dream Application (undocumented AB 540 students only).
- Check the Peralta Foundation Scholarships for availability.