College of Alameda Promise Program
Give yourself a $1.3 million raise by going to college.*
What is the College of Alameda Promise Scholarship?
The College of Alameda (COA) Promise is a pathway for Alameda high school graduates to access a quality college education. Eligible students will receive a year of college without fees. (12 units/semester plus other fees).
Interested in the College of Alameda Promise Scholarship? Click to apply.
What are the goals of the College of Alameda Promise Scholarship?
The College of Alameda Promise aims to:
- Increase the percentage of high school graduates in the city of Alameda entering college
- Strengthen students’ access to career pathways and preparation to join the workforce in Alameda and surrounding areas
- Deepen the connection between College of Alameda and its home community
Am I Eligible?
Interested applicants must:
- Follow the new students Steps to Success
- Enroll in 12 units per semester at COA
- Graduate from ASTI, Encinal, Alameda, and Island high school in 2016-2017
- Submit a FAFSA or Cal Dream Act application and include COA (006720)
Questions about College of Alameda Promise?
Contact us at: COAPromise@peralta.edu
Support College of Alameda Promise?